With Capital's 30" Maestro Warming Drawer you decide the temperature with three adjustable preset temperatures and up to a four hour OFF timer.
Model Number: MWD30ES
Oven Control Type: Digital
Finish: Stainless Steel and Glass
Fuel Type: All Electric
- Maestro Series 30-in. warming drawer
- Three user-adjustable factory preset temperatures (120°, 145°, 200°)
- Adjustable 5 minute to 4 hour off' timer
- Continuous on' option allows extended warming without resetting
- Large temperature and timer display
- Moisture vent allows retains moisture, or allows it to escape
- Removable drawer for easy cleaning
- Ball bearing slides for smooth operation
- Self closing feature fully seals the drawer
- Factory Preset Temperatures can be customized to Owner's needs
- OFF Timer Adjustable from 5 minutes to 4 hours. Turns Drawer OFF.
- Approved for outdoor installation
- 500 Watt 120 Volts Heating Element
||120 VAC/60 Hz
||40" W x 19" H x 34" D
|Drawer Front Dimensions
||10" H x 29-3/4" W x 3/4" D
||9" H x 23-3/16" D x 27-3/8" W
|Circuit Breaker Size
||120 VAC, 3 Prong with dedicated ground
||25 3/4" W 8-5/8 H 23" D
||3 Cu. Ft.
||28" W x 9-1/4" H x 23-1/2" D
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.