The Capital Cooking GSCR366-N Precision Series 36-In. Self-Cleaning NG Range with 6 Burners has the perfect dimensions for any kitchen from small to large, and the features to back it up. With a large 4.6 cubic foot oven equipped with an 18,000 BTU broiler hidden behind glass as well as a 30,000 BTU conventional oven and a convection oven, this range can handle any type of baking project you can throw at it.
- Precision Series range with six 19,000 BTU Power-Flo burners (sealed)
- Full extension drip trays on EZ-Glides
- Stay-Cool die cast, chrome plated metal knobs
- Auto-ignition/re-ignition on all burners
- Stainless steel BBQ grill and griddle covers come standard
- Smooth-top continuous cast iron grates with easy to clean matte porcelain finish
- Large 4.6 cu. ft. oven cavity with convection option
- 18,000 BTU infrared broiler behind glass
- 30,000 BTU oven for uniform baking
- Oven modes: Bake, broil, convection bake, convection broil, open-door broil, rotisserie, convection rotisserie, self-clean
- Moto-Rotis - motorized rotisserie system
- Heavy-duty cast stainless steel rotisserie prong and spit rod
- Flex-Roll oven racks for smooth operation
- 4 rack positions with 3 racks provided
- Adjustable rear casters and front legs for easy installation and leveling
- 1-1/4" thick professional-style handle
- Natural gas fueled
- This model has 6 burners only
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.