THE INDUSTRY LEADER
DESIGN & PERFORMANCE
- ZLINE Range Hoods blend superior performance with elegant design
- An industry-first LIFETIME WARRANTY on all motors
- 3 Year All-Inclusive Parts Warranty
- Propriety designs and high end craftsmanship
- Crown Molding is included on all Designer Range Hoods providing a seamless hood to ceiling transition
INSTALLATION & CARE
- Powerful motors with maximum air flow ranging from 760 CFM to 1200 CFM
- 4 Fan Speed Settings will let you choose the perfect air flow
- Ultra-quiet motor design rated at less than 60 decibels on the maximum air flow setting, will let your dinner conversations continue as you maintain a clean kitchen environment
- Built-in Halogen Lighting or optional LED replacement bulbs (included) to illuminate your stove and adjacent counter-top areas
- Countless variations in materials & finish let you choose the perfect look for your kitchen
- The installation of this product is one of the easiest in the industry!
- Standard ducting and electrical requirments (110V/60HZ) make ZLINE Range Hoods compatible with most kitchens and homes
- Chimney Short Kits and Extensions available for non-standard ceiling heights
- High-quality Stainless Steel Baffle Filters can be easily removed and washed in the dishwasher, allowing for easy clean-up for years to come
- Factory-tested assurance of performance and our 3 Year Parts Warranty shows we stand by our craftmanship
- Easy-to-contact, friendly customer service department available to answer any and all questions throughout the duration of your ZLINE Range Hood experience
||6" Outlet (Transition piece with backdraft damper to round ducting included)
Charcoal Filters (not included) available for ductless/recirculating option.
|Material & Finish:
||Black Stainless Steel
|Max Air Flow (CFM):
||2 Directional LED Lights (3-Watt)
||LED Control Panel (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
||3 Year Parts Warranty
||9.2" W x 8" D x 16" H (x2) (Telescoping)
||42" W x 19.7" D x 10.5" H
||Black Stainless Steel
Manufactured by ZLINE Kitchen & Bath
Model No. BSKB-42 (ETL Listed)
||High Performance 760 CFM/4-Speed Motor
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.