This is an open box unit that has no damage.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive BlackChrome" Knobs ship standard
- MagneQuick" Induction Elements convert electricity into a magnetic field, which reacts with iron in your cookware and instantly transforms the pan into the heat source
- The heat is then quickly and efficiently transferred into your food, eliminating heat transfer loss into your kitchen and making induction cooking more than 90%fficient " the most energy efficient form of surface cooking
- Induction elements heat more quickly than gas or electric burners, saving time as well as energy
- Induction elements respond instantly to temperature adjustments, so when you lower the heat, you will see the results immediately, just as you see with a gas burner
- Since the heat is generated by the cookware itself, the cooktop surface remains cooler and less prone to cooked on spillovers - much easier to clean than traditional electric cooktops
- Large 9" induction elements each provide up to 3,700 watts of power and provide the highest combined element rating in the industry
- 30'W. model has 4 large 9"" 3,700 watt/2,300 watt induction elements
- Power Management System provides a boost of superior power on all elements for faster boiling
- Simmer setting is perfect for gentle melting or keeping cooked food warm
Safe, Easy, Operation
- EXCLUSIVE CoolLit" LED Lights in signature Viking blue illuminate cooking zones while in use
- Child-proof, push-to-turn metal knobs for safe use
- Element lights indicate hot surfaces and active elements
- Sensor turns off element if cookware is not detected within 60 seconds
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- EXCLUSIVE TransMetallic" Ceramic Surface is durable, wear resistant and easy to clean
- Durable laser-etched graphics withstand the rigors of regular cleaning
- Removable knobs for quick, simple cleaning
- VICU53014BST " 30'W. Induction Cooktop; four burners
Available in Stainless Steel/TransMetallic Glass (ST)
- MagneQuick™ Induction Elements
- CoolLit™ LED Lights
- TransMetallic™ Ceramic Surface
- Power Management System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.