This is a used, out of box unit. Defects include faint rust stains and fine scratches on the bulk head above the control knobs. there is a scuff mark on the toe kick and ahesive tape on the left and right side panels. There is one small piece of the backguard that is slighly bent. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive! VSH™ (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus™ 18,500 BTU burner (6B All Burner model only)
- Other burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive! VariSimmer™ setting for all burners
- Exclusive! All burners equipped with SureSpark™ Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- Exclusive! Combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark™ Ignition System
- GourmetGlo™ Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- NEW BlackChrome™ Metal Knobs ship standard
- NEW SoftLit™ LED lights accent the control panel and illuminate knobs
- NEW Exclusive GentleClose™ Door allows the door to slowly close
- NEW larger window opening
- Extremely large convection oven
- Overall 29"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4";D. - 5.1 cubic feet
- AHAM Standard 29"W. x 16 1/8"H. x 18 3/4";D. - 5.1 cubic feet
- NEW Fits full size commercial baking sheet
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow™ Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive! One piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Griddle/Simmer Plate (4G Model Only)
- Commercial-grade, machined steel construction with Blanchard finish to retain cooking oils for stick-resistant cooking
- Thermostatically controlled for precise temperatures
- Grease trough holds 2 1/2 cups of liquid and can be easily removed from the front of the griddle for cleaning
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in all Classic and Contemporary Color Finishes.
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 36" range)
- 8"H. Backguard - BG8536BSS for 36" Range
- High Shelf - HS24536SS for 36" Range
- Countertop Side Trim - P24CST
- Countertop Rear Trim - P36CRT
- Curb Base and Custom Curb Base Front - P36CBF4
- LP/Propane Conversion Kit - LPKPDR
- VGR536-6B- 36" wide range with six burners
- VGR536-4G- 36" wide range with four burners and 12" wide griddle
- VSH™ Pro Sealed Burner System
- VariSimmer™ Setting
- Porcelainized Cooking Surface
- SureSpark™ Ignition System
- Gourmet-Glo™ Gas Infrared Broiler
- ProFlow™ Convection Baffle
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.