Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 20%arger RackView" trimless windows on the Oven Doors for better visibility into the oven
- Exclusive BlackChrome" Knobs ship standard
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry
- 11 high performance cooking modes for versatile performance include two-element bake, convection bake, TruConvec" Convection Cook, convection roast, convection broil, hi broil, medium broil, low broil, convection dehydrate, convection defrost, and proof
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow" Convection System has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Extra-Large Gourmet-Glo" Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage (upper oven)
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results (lower oven)
- EXCLUSIVE Rapid Ready" Preheat ensures super-fast preheating
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks including two TruGlide" Full Extension Racks in the upper oven and one TruGlide" Full Extension Rack in the lower oven
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
- Timed Bake function allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete
- Meat probe feature in upper oven sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously
- Heavy-duty metal knobs are accented with EXCLUSIVE CoolLit" LED Lights when unit is turned on
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element in both oven cavities provide easy cleanup
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy
Exclusive Color Finishes
- Available in all Classic and Contemporary Color Finishes.
- VDOF7301 - 30" Double Electric French-Door Oven
- Large Capacity Oven
- Open Both Doors with One Hand
- CoolLit™ LED Lights
- Vari-Speed Dual Flow™ Convection
- Concealed Bake Element
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
- Gourmet-Glo™ Infrared Broiler
- TruGlide™ Full Extension Rack
- Rapid Ready™ Preheat System
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.