This is a new, out of box unit with no scratches or dents. Does not come with motor, sold seperately. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling
Quiet, Efficient, and Maintenance-Free Ventilators
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry
- Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
Bright LED Lighting
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable
- Heat lamps conveniently keep food warm until ready to serve
Easy Maintenance and Clean-up
- Commercial-type baffle filters efficiently remove heat and grease vapors from the air
- Stainless steel dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Low-profile filter system reduces interior hood space, leaving less surface to clean
- Removeable trough collects liquefied grease for convenient disposal
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 600 CFM (VINV600) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) exterior-power ventilator kit
- 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kit
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- VBCV54238 - 42" wide, 18" high, 22" deep
- Virtually Seamless Design
- Heat Sensor
- Bright LED Lighting
- Heat Lamps
- Quietest Hood and Ventilator Combination
- Backlit LED Knobs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.