Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Virtually seamless design
- Halogen lights provide better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumers to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Heat lamp standard (250-watt bulb not included)
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough catches liquefied grease; making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 300 CFM (VINV300), 600 CFM (VINV600), and 1,200 CFM (VINV1200) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) and 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DIL900) and 1,200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty
- VBCV30381 - 30" wide, 18" high, 22" deep
- Heat Sensor With the help of a heat sensor, cook without care as our ventilator automatically increases power if temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Halogen Lights Create ambiance in the kitchen and enjoy better visibility and a picturesque display. Dimmer-controlled halogen lights allow custom lighting, so you can leave them on your favorite settings.
- Designed for Custom Styling Up and away. Efficiently removes grease and vapors from the air and is designed for custom styling.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.