This is an open box unit in great condition. Only defects are some small dents and scratches on the top of the control panel. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Features and Functions
- Extra large oven cavity provides for all your cooking needs
- 4.3 cu. ft. overall
- 3.8 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standard (See specifications chart for oven interior dimensions)
- High performance cooking modes include Two Element Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec™ Convection Cook, Convection Roast, Convection Broil, Hi Broil, Medium Broil, Low Broil, Convection Dehydrate, and Convection Defrost
- Two-speed convection system circulates air throughout entire oven cavity for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- 10-pass broiler with heat reflector provides excellent results for a variety of broiling applications
- Concealed six-pass element provides excellent temperature control while allowing oven cavity to be easily cleaned
- Meat probe ensures perfect baking/roasting of meats
- Oven has five porcelain-coated rack supports and comes standard with three heavy-duty racks, including two TruGlide™ full extension oven racks
- Digital clock/timer
- 100-minute timer allows you to set cooking time for up to 12 hours
- Tone and digital display indicate when pre-set cooking time is finished
- Custom oven settings offer options including degree format and clock format
- Two halogen oven lights provide plenty of light throughout the oven cavity
- Star-K certified with dedicated Sabbath mode
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Extra-large self-clean convection oven
- Concealed six-pass bake element makes cleaning bottom of oven easy
- Durable metal die-cast control knobs
- Concealed Bake Element
- TruGlide™ Oven Racks
- TruConvec™ Convection Cooking
- 10-Pass Broiler with Heat Reflector
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.