This is an open box item. The bottom corner of the right side panel is bowed in, and there are various scratches and dents on the top panel. ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents and accessories. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Features and Functions
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods, and popping popcorn
- Fast action keys save time and make microwaving easy
- Defrost programs quickly defrost meat and poultry by weight
- Add-A-Minute adds one minute of extra cooking time with the touch of a button
- Keep Warm Plus feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes
- Child lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
Spacious Oven Cavity
- 2.0 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 17 3/8" wide
- 10 1/2" high
- 18 5/8" deep
- 16" diameter turntable
- Interior light
- Place on countertop or install as a built-in using an optional trim kit
- Built-in trim kit designed to match corresponding ovens and warming drawers
- Child Safety Lock
- 13 Food Specific Settings
- 15 Minute Dinner and Preset Recipes
- Countertop or Built-in
- Keep Warm Plus
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.