This is an open box unit with a ding on the front (shown in pictures).
The Verona 36 French Door refrigerator is equipped to manage the needs of any size household.
The counter-depth refrigerator is built with a total 22.5 cu.ft. capacity with dual freezer drawers, and an endless array of storage bins, shelves and drawers for easy organization and maximized storage.
Luxury features include an integrated and automatic Ice Maker, spill-proof glass shelves and electronic temperature controls.
Designed with Verona s exclusive round stainless steel handle, the stainless steel refrigerator will coordinate seamlessly with Verona cooking, ventilation & cleaning products for the ultimate Kitchen Appliance Suite.
- Sleek design, with dual freezer drawers to easily organize and access frozen foods.
- Electronic temperature controls, and energy efficient interior LED lights on both top and sides.
- 22.5 Cu. Ft. Counter-depth gives a built-in look while maximizing capacity
- Keep produce fresh, longer with double crisper drawers with humidity controls.
- Spill-proof glass shelves feature a raised outer rim.
- Convenient full-width pantry drawer stores large party trays, or pizza boxes.
- Internal Auto Ice Maker
- Counter Depth
- 22.5 Cu Ft.
- Built-in Ice maker
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.