Enjoy nugget / sonic / pellet style restaurant ice at home! Easily entertain in your home with this 15" Nugget Ice Machine from U-Line. Producing an impressive 90 pounds of ice each day with the capacity to store 30 pounds at a time, it means you'll never run out of ice again. With silent mode, it suspends ice production for three hours to reduce excess noise. This unit can be built-in or freestanding, and it comes fully wrapped in stainless steel to protect against the elements. Factory-installed drain pump model is recommended if a gravity drain is not accessible.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose feature offers five levels of ice density
- Industry Leading: Produces up to 90 lb of ice per day
- Industry Leading: Stores 30 lb of ice
- Makes cylindrical compressed ice bits approx. 3/4" L x 1/2" H
- Eco friendly - most efficient type of specialty ice
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest nugget ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- White interior
- Digital touch pad control
- Bright white LED lighting
- Soft close door with articulating hinges
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.