This is a new, out of box unit with no scratches or dents. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Enjoy your favorite cold coffee or tea on tap with our 15" Nitro-Infused Cold Coffee Dispenser. The right tap dispenses creamy nitro-brew coffee and the left tap serves up still cold-brew. Serve coffee shop quality at home with U-Line's nitrogen-infused cold coffee dispenser featuring JoeTap patent-pending technology trusted by America's largest coffee chain.
- Dispenses nitro-brew and still cold-brew coffee
- Includes: refrigeration cabinet, dispensing tower with two tap heads, one 2.5 gallon coffee keg, nitrogen regulator, tubing and hardware, black tap handles, and drip tray
- Full-depth lower interior
- Holds two 2.5, 3, or 5 gallon coffee kegs and nitrogen tank
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Black interior
- Removable lower interior stainless steel liner
- Stainless steel cabinet, grille, and full-wrap door
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Volume of 3.6 cu ft
- Stainless steel handle (7 8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.