This is a new, out of box unit with no scratches or dents. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
Keep ingredients & foods frozen with our U-Line Commercial Freezer. Finished in stainless steel. Perfect for hotels, restaurants, stadium suites, bars, serving stations, and entertainment areas.
- Volume of 23 cu ft
- AISI 304 stainless steel interior and exterior, ETL sanitation certified
- Temperature range: -13°F to 14°F
- Electronic digital temperature control with alarms
- High efficiency compressor, top mount, with 6.2 running amps
- High efficiency evaporator coil and condenser
- Self-lubricating, sealed cast iron evaporator fan motor with high volume air flow design
- Removable magnetic gasket for easy cleaning
- CFC-free high-density polyurethane insulated cabinet
- Factory pre-wired for dedicated outlet, 11 ft cord and plug included NEMA 5-15P
- Environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant: 3.9 oz (0.110 kg)
- 1 section, included 3 epoxy coated wire shelves
- Dimensions: 82 9/32" H X 26 57/64" W X 31 1/2" D
- LED lighting
- 4 adjustable stainless steel legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.