This is an open box item. This unit has been tested and passed. The rear vent is slightly bent. Unit comes with paperwork and locking key.
- Volume of 5.4 cu ft holds up to 70 bottles (12 oz) or 140 cans (12 oz)
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit
- Temperature range: 34°F - 45°F
- Convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature
- 32" height meets ADA height requirement yet maximizes allowable space
- White interior is illuminated with LED lighting
- Four chrome plated durable wire shelves
- LowE coated, argon gas filled thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV light
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory
- Door swing is field reversible
- Door lock is standard
- Unit is designed to be built-in or can be freestanding
- Four independently adjustable leveling legs provide a precise undercounter fit
- Available in the following finishes: Stainless or Black
- Digital convection cooling system rapidly and efficiently takes items to the set temperature, ranging from 34°F - 45°F.
- Digital Touch Pad Control is conveniently located on upper face of unit.
- Door lock is standard to ensure contents are always secure.
- Standard commercial stainless steel handle is interchangeable with professional handle accessory.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.