Additional pictures and a description of any defects coming soon. Please contact us for details.
Enjoy crystal clear restaurant ice at home! Our 18" 3000 Series Clear Ice Machine provides unsurpassed performance, delivering up to 60 lbs. of ice per day and a storage capacity of 30 lbs. of ice. U-Line's 3000 Series Clear Ice Machine features U-Choose™ ice fullness adjustability. This model is available with stainless steel or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry.
- Industry Exclusive: U-Choose™ feature allows you to select ice fullness
- Makes clear cubes approx. 7/8" W x 7/8" H x 7/8" L
- Produces and stores up to 60 lb (27 Kg) of ice per day
- Stores 30 lb (14 Kg) of ice
- Silent setting temporarily suspends ice making for 3 hours
- Indicator alert notifies user when cleaning is needed
- Easiest clear ice machine cleaning process in the industry
- Black interior is illuminated with LED theater lighting
- U-Select® Control with digital OLED display
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Designed for built-in applications
- Four adjustable leveling legs
- Factory installed drain pump model required if a gravity drain is not accessible
- Articulating door hinges
- Adjustable grille can be shifted front-to-back and up-and-down
- Grille can accept an integrated toe-kick
- Clear heavy duty ice scoop included
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.