This is an open box item that has been tested and passed. There is damage to the top of the right side panel (see photos). Unit comes with paperwork and handle.
Our 24" 1000 Series Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This model is available with stainless steel, black, or integrated door finishes that accept a custom door panel to match your surrounding cabinetry. Designed to preserve your favorite wine varietals, U-Line's 1000 Series installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Black interior is illuminated with LED lighting and can be set to stay on for 3 hours
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three-quarter extension black coated wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 38°F to 65°F
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Integrated model requires 3/4" custom door panel and handle (not supplied by U-Line)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.