This is an open box item that has been tested and passed. The unit is missing a kickplate, the lower frame is bent, and there is a ding in the door (see photos). Paperwork is included.
Our 24" 1000 Series Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This entry level Wine Captain® Model is offers a stainless steel door finish. Designed to preserve your favorite wine varietals, U-Line's 1000 Series installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- White interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Three-quarter extension zinc coated wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle shapes and sizes; the fourth and fifth racks allow for larger diameter wine and champagne bottles
- Mechanical dial control
- Approximate temperature range: ~40°F to 60°F
- White incandescent lighting
- Volume of 5.2 cu ft holds up to 48 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.