This is an open box item. There is a dent on the left and right side panels of the unit, see photos for damage. Paperwork and handle are included.
With a dual-purpose design, the SCR2466B can serve as a beverage cooler or refrigerator offering unmatched versatility for residential or commercial use. The SCR2466B is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards and also meets residential standards. The front-breathing design allows built-in installation, while the fully finished black cabinet also enables freestanding use. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door features a seamless stainless steel door trim and pro style handle in stainless steel, while a stainless steel kickplate completes the look. A temperature alarm provides added security should the temperature go beyond the setpoint. The optional Sabbath Mode can be used to disable certain electrical features during periods of religious observance. The automatic defrost system keeps the unit running efficiently with little user maintenance. Inside, the SCR2466B has a digital control panel which allows you to manage the unit s temperature with ease. An adjustable temperature range between 34 and 65 F allows for a variety of beverage storage options. Three pull-out chrome shelves provide maximum storage capacity, while the fourth glass shelf allows for contents to be stood upright for added storage flexibility. The shelving brake system keeps the unit contents safe during loading and unloading, and the slotted floor ensures easy and safe storage of wine bottles. The soft LED lighting in a gentle blue hue offers an attractive and efficient presentation. With its advanced user features and versatile design, the SCR2466B is an excellent addition to any setting looking for a beverage cooler with a modern, elegant look. This unit can be paired with the SWC532BLBIST wine cellar for a matching set.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Provides a full display of the interior, with two levels of glass for added protection
- Front-breathing design allows the unit to be built-in under counters
- Makes for easy temperature reading/management with electronic controls inside
- Single-piece door trim provides an elegant look
- Keyed lock for secure interior, with two keys included
- Versatile design allows unit to serve as a cooler or refrigerator
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system
- Soft LED lighting allows for easy viewing of interior contents while maintaining an elegant feel
- Stainless steel handle adds style to any setting
- Four shelves (3 wire, 1 glass) provide space and flexibility when organizing the interior s contents
- Provides added safety when loading and unloading the unit's 4 shelves
- Allows for easy storage of wine bottles
- Alarm sounds if temperature goes out of recommended range after 2 hours
- User-reversible door swing makes it easy to best accommodate your setting
- Optional feature disables alarms, interior light, and displays for up to 96 hours
- Allows unit to be used freestanding
- Pairs perfectly with the SWC532BLBIST
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals
- Environmentally friendly hydrocarbon-based refrigerant for a greener footprint that meets current CARB regulations
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.