Showroom unit, used to hold drinks in showroom. No visible damage, normal wear and tear. Unit does not come with manuals, paperwork, or unseen accessories.SPECIAL FEATURES
MasterCool - SmartFresh
A perfect match: food can be stored in ideal micro-climates in the moisture-regulated drawers.IceMaker
Fresh ice, fully automatically: Produces up to 100 ice cubes per day with ease thanks to plumbed water connection.USER CONVENIENCENoFrost
Never defrost again: The no-frost system prevents ice from forming and saves you the trouble of defrosting.DynaCool
Uniform distribution of temperature: a ventilator ensures excellent circulation and distribution of cold air.* Miele@mobile app
Well networked with WifiConn@ct: Check status and operate functions via smartphone or tablet.
- Gentle storage and maximum enjoyment - MasterFresh MasterCool - SmartFresh A perfect match: food can be stored in ideal micro-climates in the moisture-regulated drawers.
- No icing up of food and no need to defrost thanks to Frost free NoFrost Never defrost again: The no-frost system prevents ice from forming and saves you the trouble of defrosting.
- Store food anywhere in the refrigerator - Dynamic cooling
- Illumination thanks to halogen lights - ClearView Lighting MasterCool - ClearView Lighting Soft light: The stylish halogen lights fully illuminate every area of the refrigerator.
- Infinitely height-adjustable internal containers - Drop and Lock MasterCool - Drop and Lock Light and safe: The metal interior door containers are infinitely adjustable and are easy to lock into place.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.