This unit does not com with a beer tap, as shown in the stock photo. This unit has damage to the right outer portion but it does not pierce through to the inside. This unit has been tested by a certified technician. Please contact us for details.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
With this mobile model, you can bring the party wherever you go! Pour fresh drinks on tap at the precise serving temperature you prefer, perfect for parties or a personal happy hour in the comfort of your own backyard. And don't forget to order your universal or wine tap kit, available in single or twin tap options.
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Stores half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, bottles or cans
- Lo-Boy coupler makes it easier to store, tap and swap out tall U.S. type D half barrels
- Double-insulated tower reduces foam on pour
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control
- Includes 2 stow-on-board stainless steel shelves to convert unit into refrigerator
- Designed for outdoor use
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers temperature stability
- Digital controls allow you to select a temperature from 34°F to 60°F
- Arctic white interior
- Arctic white LED theater-style lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing
- Door lock provides added security
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options (sold separately)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.