This is a new, out of box unit. There is a small scratch on the top of the stainless door.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
A refrigerator, freezer and ice maker all in one, this model packs the best features of your primary refrigerator into one compact undercounter footprint
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity stores up to 72 cans (12-oz)
- Crescent ice maker produces up to 7 lbs of ice daily and stores up to 13 lbs of ice
- 2 half-width cantilevered shelves and 1 full-width fixed shelf
- MaxStore bin stores loose items
- Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers temperature stability
- Digital controls allow you to select a temperature for both the refrigerator and the freezer - Refrigerator: 34°F to 42°F, Freezer: 0°F to 5°F
- Arctic white interior
- Arctic white LED theater-style lighting
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.