Featuring two 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelves, this dynamic beverage center stores beverages, food and wine in as many as six different configurations. Capable of storing 162 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles, this model offers the most versatile storage options.
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity stores up to (162) 12-oz cans and/or 18 wine bottles
- (2) 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelves \u2014 cantilevered glass shelving converts to wine racks with a Vibration Neutralization System or a split wine rack and flat storage all in one
- Smooth-glide 4-bottle wine rack
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout cabinet for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Elegant midnight black interior and arctic white LED interior lighting
- Solid black shelf fronts
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.