Capable of dispensing beer or wine, the Marvel keg refrigerator features a temperature range from 34° F to 60° F. Tap kits sold separately. See the spec sheet for details (under DOWNLOADS tab below).
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Integrated drain system keeps spillage under control and removable components make for easier cleaning
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- The original dispenser to store half kegs, tall quarter kegs, pony kegs, sixth barrels, Cornelius kegs, growlers, bottles or cans
- 2 stow-on-board, commercial-grade stainless-steel shelves
- Secure CO2 tank storage area and drain basin
- Anti-scuff interior floor shield and stainless steel threshold protect against cabinet wear and tear from loading and unloading kegs
- Rear port gives external CO2 tank option
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Finished cabinet for built-in or freestanding installation
- Beer and wine tap kits with single or twin tap options available separately
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Includes drain pan, 5 lb. CO2 tank, hoses, connectors and floor shield
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 34" H
||115V / 60 Hz / 15A
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 33.75" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.