This is an open box item. There are light dents on top that will not be seen after installation, see photos.Featuring 3-in-1 split convertible shelves, this dynamic beverage center stores beverages, food and wine in multiple configurations. Capable of storing 162 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles, its two cantilevered glass shelves convert to wine storage with a Vibration Neutralization System plus a roller-glide wine rack stores an additional four bottles. An ENERGY STAR rated appliance, its Dynamic Cooling Technology delivers efficient yet powerful cooling performance, with rapid cool down nearly 2x faster than other models.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light, while conserving energy
- 5.5 cu. ft. capacity, stores up to (162) 12-oz cans or 18 wine bottles
- (2) 3-in-1 Split Convertible Shelves™ - cantilevered glass shelving converts to wine racks with a Vibration Neutralization System™ or both configurations all in one
- Roller-glide 4-bottle wine rack
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when unit is not in use
- Two-stage, soft white theatre-style LED lighting and midnight black interior
- Solid black-stained maple shelf fronts (natural maple available)
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.