Additional pictures and a description of any defects coming soon. Please contact us for details.
Looking for extra refrigeration storage in a slim 15-in footprint" This compact all refrigerator features the industry's most even temperature stability and rapid cool down nearly 2x faster than other models. The cantilevered shelving system accommodates items of various heights and can store as many as 48 12-oz cans. The arctic white interior and efficient two-stage LED lighting illuminates contents to easily find what you're looking for.
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Thermal-efficient cabinet ensures optimum preservation and energy efficiency while maximizing capacity
- 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, stores (48) 12-oz cans on (2) white steel-framed glass shelves that are cantilevered and fully adjustable
- (2) white steel-framed glass shelves are cantilevered and fully adjustabl
- Multifunction Marvel Intuit™ Integrated Controls allow you to select a precise temperature from 34°F to 42°F
- Vacation mode conserves energy during times when the unit is not in use
- Pristine white interior easily wipes clean
- Efficient arctic white LED lighting illuminates interior for better viewing
- Easy-to-install panel overlay model features soft-close integrated hinge for a truly flush fit with cabinetry
- Close Door Assist System™ gently and automatically draws door to a close, ensuring door is never accidentally left ajar
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inches with leveling legs
- Filler kit available for 18-in wide opening
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.