Our crescent ice maker makes up to 25 pounds of ice every day. You'll be able to enjoy chilled drink after chilled drink all day long.
- Stores 25 lbs of crescent ice
- Removable ice bin for convenient access and easier cleaning
- Produces up to 25 lbs of crescent ice per day
- Minimizes water usage, only 3 gallons average daily rate
- Daily ice production rate nearly 4x greater than standard household ice maker
- Crescent ice cube dimensions: 1/2 inch W x 3/4 inch H x 2 1/4 inch L
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- On/Off switch within quick reach at the front of the unit
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Easy to clean arctic white interior
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick and four leveling legs
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|Cord Length (ft)
||15" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Daily Ice Production (lbs)
|Ice Storage Capacity (lbs)
|Interior Cabinet Color
||14.875" W x 23.71875" D x 32" H
||19" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
|Toe Grille Finish
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.