This versatile 3-in-1 system stores a wide assortment of food, wine and beverages. A convertible shelf converts to wine storage, and the MaxStore smooth-glide clear-view bin stores as many as 15 pounds of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 12-oz cans.
- 4.9 cu. ft. capacity stores (95) 12-oz cans and/or (7) wine bottles
- 3-in-1 Convertible Shelf converts to a partial or full wine rack with vibration neutralization
- Tall item storage: half-width interior shelf allows for high-clearance vertical storage
- MaxStore smooth-glide clear bin organizes loose, bulky items and can store 15 lbs of produce, 4 wine bottles or 22 cans
- Dynamic cooling technology delivers rapid cool down, frost-free operation and precise temperature stability
- Proprietary shelving design allows for cool air to circulate throughout compartment for temperature consistency from top to bottom
- Thermal-efficient cabinet insulates cooling environment and conserves energy while maximizing capacity
- Argon-filled, UV-resistant tinted dual pane glass door protects contents from damaging ultraviolet light and helps conserve energy
- Sound-buffering design
- Multifunction controls allow you to select a precise cabinet temperature from 34° F to 60° F
- Features easy-to-use settings and options
- Low profile, ADA-compliant height allows for universal installation applications
- Elegant midnight black interior and shelf fronts
- Arctic white LED lighting brightly illuminates interior
- Reversible door allows for right or left swing for adaptable installation
- Black toe kick adjustable to 4 inch with leveling legs
- Door lock for added safety and security
- 1-year parts and labor warranty and 5-year sealed system parts warranty
|12-oz Can Capacity
|Capacity (cu ft)
|Cord Length (ft)
||24" W x 24" D x 31.25" H
|Interior Cabinet Color
||23.875" W x 23.71875" D x 31" H
||28" W x 31" D x 37" H
|Shipping Weight (lbs)
||34°F to 60°F
|Toe Grille Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.