The Hestan 48" all gas range with 24" griddle provides searing culinary power with a sealed burner system delivering exceptional temperature control for culinary power up to 23,000 BTUs and as low as 500 BTUs. The high-performance oven features exclusive PureVection ™ technology, which electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking.
- Patented heavy-duty cast-iron grates provide a continuous uninterrupted and maximized cooking surface for best in class coverage. In combination with brass sealed burner and burner bowl, designed to optimize combustion efficiency to produce top cooking performance, including the fastest time-to-boil.
- High-performance dual-flow burner system allows for significant turndown capability from high BTU performance (23,000 BTUs front burners) to low continuous simmer (500 BTUs all burners).
- Exclusive raised pattern burner cap design is easy to remove and clean.
- Robust electronic ignition/reignition system provides safe, quick and proper gas ignition. Igniter will continue to spark until the burner flame is established, and re-ignite in the case of flame blow out.
- Commercial-grade stainless steel griddle features a high-performance infrared gas burner system and thermostat for precise temperature control.
- Exclusive PureVection TM technology, electronically controls multiple heating convection systems, to optimize baking, broiling, roasting and convection baking. Achieved by alternating and adjusting the levels of heat and air circulation needed to produce the best result.
- 4.9 cubic feet of heavy-duty, porcelain enameled oven cavity (large right oven) interior for even heat distribution. Concealed bake and convection fan designed for ease of cleaning and more usable capacity.
- 20,000 BTUs infrared broiler (large right oven) for intense searing and finishing.
- Gentle-close door feature is counterbalanced for stable, assisted closing of the door and smooth, effortless access.
- Distinctly angled oven door, commercial grade end caps and Marquise Accented TM handle and control panel which hides fingerprints, are ergonomically designed for ease of opening and closing of oven door.
- Extra-wide glass oven window provides improved viewing area while keeping temperatures outside cool to touch.
- Three professional oven racks with six-position rack supports glide easily and offer convenient access.
- Soft-on & off oven interior lighting.
- Elegantly backlit control knobs add functionality and brilliant illumination.
- Zamak die-cast range and oven control knobs.
- Comes standard with Island Trim.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.