The Hestan undercounter refrigerator offers flexible cold storage for ingredients and refreshments. Heavy-duty insulation and forced-air refrigeration system creates optimum storage. Available in a stainless steel door or glass door to fit your outdoor kitchen needs. Gallery
- 33°F to 42°F temperature control gives you the flexibility to store cold drinks for your guests or fresh fish for the grill.
- Adjustable, full-extension pullout shelves accommodate everything from platters to bottles.
- Heavy-duty insulation and forced-air refrigeration system creates optimum storage.
- LED interior lighting makes it easy to find what you need.
- Stainless steel front, sides and interior (convertible door design allows for wood overlay)
- Stainless steel or glass front door (low E, UV-coated glass provides industry leading insulation and protection).
- Front-vented, forced-air refrigeration system maintains optimum cold storage.
- 5.2 cubic feet of storage capacity accommodates more than enough burgers to fill the grill.
- Locking doors keep everything secure.
- Adjustable leveling legs and zero clearance hinging.
- UL certified for outdoor use.
- Left- and right-hinged models available.
- Caster kit available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.