(This is an open box item that has been tested and passed. There is no major damage however there is wear and tear from storage. Does not come with beer tap in stock photo.
ATTENTION: This item is an "Open-Box" item. All "Open-Box" items are sold "as is" at significant savings and are assumed to carry no warranty unless otherwise stated. As such the item may have small scratches and or dents/dings from being on display or storage. We try to mention and show any major damage but small common wear and tear is to be expected on "Open-Box" items. These items may not include all documents, accessories, and hardware. Please contact our sales team with any questions you have about an item's condition before you purchase.
The Hestan beer dispenser keeps your favorite libation fresh and perfectly frosty with temperature control from 33 F to 42 F. Heavy-duty insulation and forced-air refrigeration system creates optimum storage.
- Precision temperature control with digital display keeps your favorite beverage at your favorite temperature from 33 F to 42 F.
- Heavy-duty insulation and forced-air refrigeration system creates optimum storage.
- LED interior lighting helps you find exactly what you're looking for.
- 5.2 cubic feet storage capacity accommodates one 1/4 barrel (pony keg) or two 1/6 barrels (5 gallon).
- Stainless steel front, sides and interior (convertible door design allows for wood overlay).
- Locking doors keep everything secure.
- Adjustable leveling legs and zero clearance hinging.
- UL certified for outdoor use.
- Left- and right-hinged models available.
- Caster kit available.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.