The Blaze Smoker Steamer is a new accessory designed to give food a combination of smoke and moisture! The Steamer Basket is perfect for getting a perfectly smoky flavor in delicate foods that you would normally not be able to grill - scallops, asparagus, shrimp, etc. The liquid tray can be used with or without the basket to provide moisture and flavor to other foods on the grill. Pair our with the Smoker Steamer to infuse your food with any flavor you could want using wood chips and moisture.
Wondering what to start with" We put together some our chef-tested pairings to get you started!
- If you are cooking a brisket, try using Dr. Pepper in the liquid tray!
- Making a pork loin" Apple goes great with pork! You can use apple wood chips in the smoker box, or apple juice in the liquid tray. Apple also goes great with Seafood, Poultry, Venison, and Vegetables!
- Have some extra orange juice lying around" Use it to add some extra flavor to Pork or Poultry.
- Almost everyone has an extra beer lying around. You can use this in the liquid tray to add some extra flavor to just about any meat!
This Smoker Steamer is warranted for 1 year to the original owner against defects in manufacturing and workmanship. This warranty extends to the original purchaser against manufacture defects for products purchased for ordinary single-family home use.
*Smoker Box sold separately
*This product has been discontinued
- Add perfect smoky flavor to delicate foods
- The liquid tray can be used with or without the basket to provide moisture and flavor to other foods on the grill
- Cook smaller, delicate food in your Smoker Steamer Basket
- Stainless Steel construction provides long lasting durability
- Smoker Box sold separately
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.