This is an open box, scratch and dent unit. Damage includes wear and tear scratches from storage, see photos for details.
The new Bertazzoni ranges are superb cooking appliances designed, engineered and made in Italy. All Bertazzoni appliances integrate seamlessly into style-harmonized suites for a true, high-performing kitchen.
The high-efficiency maintop with 5 burners features dual ring 19,000 BTU power-burners that boil water in under 6 minutes (best in class), and 4 additional burners of variable size and power to suit every style of cooking, with delicate simmer at 750 BTUs.
The 5.9 cubic feet oven cavity is the largest in its class, with dual convection fan for balanced airflow and even temperature baking and roasting on 7 shelf levels. The elegant large temperature gauge monitors the actual temperature in the oven. The extra wide infrared gas broiler is ideal for grilling and searing at high heat. The oven features soft-motion door. Smooth telescopic glides are available as accessory. The edge-to-edge interior oven glass door maximizes interior volume and can be wiped clean without effort.
All Bertazzoni appliances are covered by a 2-year warranty. Products and packaging are 99%ecyclable.
- 5 Monobloc Aluminum burners with up to 19000 BTU
- Counter Depth design allows ranges to sit flush with cabinetry for seemless installation
- 19000 BTU Power burner with dual ring flame delivering fastest time-to-boil in its class
- Stainless steel worktop is formed from one piece to allow easy cleaning with no gaps, joints, or screws
- European Convection Oven
- Oven door with edge-to-edge tempered glass and soft-motion hinges
- Elegant temperature gauge for control of oven temperature during pre-heating and baking
- 1" stainlesss steel backguard for sleek design and integration into any kitchen.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.