This item is a showroom model and may have some scratches, wear, or other blemishes from display. For more details, please review the photos or contact us.
6 or 10 Sealed Gas Burners and Two 30" Convection Ovens With Infrared Gas Broilers. Griddle and Grill Options Available. Island Back Included and Installed. Shown With Optional Leg Caps & 4" Stub Back.
A Cuisine Series 60" Residential Gas Range with six sealed gas burners, 22" wide griddle and (two) 30" Innovection® oven with infrared broiler. This model offers quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 28K BTU bake burner. Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range convection oven technology features a convection motor and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The convection oven is green technology. The highly efficient design of the Convection Oven uses less gas versus a standard oven. Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface. Our Cuisine Series ranges offer a powerful yet easy to clean sealed burner option. Sealed burners are a major cleaning convenience. The seal between the burner and the frame keeps the spills contained, so you don't have to remove the parts to clean them. These units are perfect for the food enthusiast looking to entertain at large gatherings.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Automatic, electronic ignition ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed single piece tooled porcelainized cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless steel Island Back trim included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan modes
- Convection System optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome plated heavy duty racks with 4 positions on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
- The highly efficient design of the Convection Oven uses less gas versus a standard oven
- Natural gas
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.