This is an open box item. There is no visible damage present. Unit does come with paperwork.
Create the ultimate culinary utopia with an exclusive American Range combination. Experience the convenience and style of the powerful integrated design, outstanding performance and simple installation when you combine our Villa Series Convection Warming Drawers with one of our Wall Ovens, or Rangtops.
*Manufacturer expressly reserves the right to make changes to the product, product selections and their specifications without notice.
- One-touch controls presets, adjustable drawer temperatures and on-times
- Easy-to-read digital display of time and temperature simplifies programming
- Automatic shut-off at end of cycle helps save energy
- Adjust, Add and Remove function keys make memory programming easy
- Sabbath mode for up to 84 hours of hands-free operation
- Four radiant heaters take the drawer from 70 degreesF to 140 degreesF in 4 minutes and to 190 degreesF in 9 minutes
- Heaters are easy to replace and unit continues to function, creating a "safe-landing-inch should one or more heaters fail during operation
- Two convection fans hold the drawer at a uniform temperature to /- 1 degreesF accuracy
- Drawer capacity is proportional to product width, larger models have a larger drawer (30-inch and 36-inch only)
- Best quality Triple-Play cabinet slides keeps the drawer from wobbling, even when fully open
- Low sides on drawer make loading and unloading easy and clean-up a snap
- Integrated model available (IRWD) so you can use a custom matching drawer front and handle to blend in with your kitchen cabinets.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.