- Interface: high resolution LCD display
- Controls: digital dials & touch
- Door Hinge: soft motion
- Handle: PRO stainless steel
- Oven Door: quadruple glass
- Full extension telescopic slide shelf: 2
- Cooking Modes: 11
- Self-Clean: standard and eco
- Rack level per cavity: 7
- Convection System: dual diagonal fans
- Convection powered cavities: 2
- Certification: CSA
- Width: 29 13/16"
- Height: 53 1/4"
- Depth: 23 1/2"
- Oven Volume: 4.1 cu. ft. each
- Cut-Out Width: 28 1/2"
- Cut-Out Height: 53"
- Cut-Out Depth: 23 5/8"
Burner Power Requirements
- Electrical requirements: 208-240V 60Hz
- Total AMP max: 50 A
Oven Power Requirements
- Bake element power: 2100W
- Broil element power: 3400W
- Convection element power: 2x1650W
In the double-oven configuration, the two ovens are of the same size and power with the same convection fan features. The unit may be installed with one oven above the counter height and one below. Each oven features the full range of fast and even heating from its twin-fan convection system, as well as traditional non-convection cooking. It is equipped with a powerful, full-width electric grill.
Easy-to-use control knobs operate digitally and set the cooking functions through the micro-processor, featuring 'Bertazzoni Assistant' manage-and-memory functions. The clear interface display is well designed for easy setting and monitoring of your cooking. Alternatively, the oven can be operated entirely manually.
The exceptional, energy conscious performance is enhanced by advanced insulating materials and doors with quadruple-glass insulation. Soft-motion door hinges keep the door open in any position.
Products and packaging are 99% recyclable.